Thursday 5 April 2012

Happy Easter - Images from the island of Paxos, Greece


© Copyright Millie Brown 2012


For this post I am leaving Asia and heading back to Europe.

Easter last year I was on the gorgeous and unspoilt Greek island of Paxos, and celebrations were spent with a local family enjoying succulent lamb on the spit (smoked in Rosemary) and washed down with an 'interesting' homemade red wine.

One of the greatest joys I experience through travel is undoubtedly the people I meet and the moments I capture with my camera.


Accommodation on Paxos
The gorgeous Pithari Villas
(I had the divine studio apartment with balcony overlooking the harbour and I didn't want to leave)!

© Copyright Millie Brown


© Copyright Millie Brown 2012


© Copyright Millie Brown 2012

Wishing you all a very happy, safe and chocolate filled Easter (join me back in Asia next week).




Millie xx

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures - they have a real timeless quality to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic photos, Paxos is one of the most beautiful islands, or I should say the most beautiful island in Greece. I was in Paxos last year for my summer holidays and during Easter time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, and yes it certainly is a gorgeous Island :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there,
    great pix, we hope to see some more because there not so many people to take such beautiful pictures from Paxos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Paxos Apartments, it certainly is a special place :-)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...