Tuesday 11 September 2012

Au secours!.....graffiti, France



© Copyright Millie Brown 2012

I love surprises, albeit pleasant ones!

When I jumped off the train in Villefranche sur Mer tonight I ran straight into one. 

Grafitti artists were doing their thing....and doing it right in front of a bunch of interested police officers!

Having my cameras handy, I started to shoot the colourful scene. 

Actually, it was all totally legal, and was part of 'Franchement Art' (Art exhibiton and festival), currently taking place in Villefranche.

One of the artists told me the police were making frequent appearances thanks to some vigilant train drivers, who each time they passed through the station gave them a quick emergency call, which in turn meant groups of different officers turning up at various times of the day asking the same questions!

A little more communication may come in handy for next year's event!

The guys were great, happy for me to snap away while they were creating....merci bien!



© Copyright Millie Brown 2012


© Copyright Millie Brown 2012


© Copyright Millie Brown 2012


© Copyright Millie Brown 2012

Millie x

Previous posts on Villefranche sur Mer, France


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...